- [Venus Fort] "Hello Kitty's Kawaii Paradise" to open on Oct. 22nd !
- The Toranomon-Roppongi District Urban Redevelopment Project : Officially acquired CASBEE's best "S" rank
- MARKET TREND SURVEY OF LARGE - SCALE OFFICE BUILDINGS IN TOKYO'S 23 WARDS ("ku")
- "the club room" to Open on July 1 A stylish multipurpose space on the 37th floor of ARK Mori Building
- New Appointment Notification
- ARK Hills Front Tower Framework Completed
- [ Mori Art Museum ] "Roppongi Crossing 2010:Can There Be Art?" Crossing Prize Winners Announced!
- Hills Life now even more enjoyable with "Community passport" Point Card
- [ ARK Hills ] Casual dining restaurant CHOICE! opened on June 11
- [ Mori Art Museum ] MAM project 012: Tromarama
- Mori Building Co., Ltd. Announces Financial Statements for the Fiscal Year Ended March 2010
- [ Mori Art Museum ] Upcoming lecture for "MAM ART COURSE" with Ueno Chizuko on Tuesday, 1 June No.11 "Around Forty: The Life of the Single Working Woman" 2010.
- The Shanghai World Financial Center is Honored as the Grand Winner for Best Commercial Project of the "Good Design is Good Business" China Awards
- Mori Building Created a "Gigantic Model City" of Nagoya City - Unique Technology Used to Produce Exquisite Reproduction
- Shanghai World Financial Center's New Gate System, the "Ultra-Lightweight Multifunctional Dual Doors" is Now Installed and Operating at the Roppongi Hills Mori Tower for the First Time in Japan.
- [Mori Building City Air Services] New lower fares will start from April 2010, at ¥45,000 per person one-way
- [Mori Building City Air Services] Launches Business Alliance with the ANA InterContinental Tokyo to operate a helicopter service between central Tokyo and Narita Airport
- Hirakawacho Mori Tower Residence Condominiums to Begin Accepting Applications for the First Lot of Residences on February 19th.
- [Mori Building City Air Services] Launches Business Alliance with American Airlines for Helicopter Service Operating Between Central Tokyo and Narita International Airport, Offered for the First Time to Business Class Passengers