- Terms and Conditions
- This website is operated and managed by Mori Building Co., Ltd. Before using this website, you please read all terms and conditions below.
- This website contains links to other websites operated by Mori Building. Before using this website, you please read all terms and conditions of the website.
- The terms and conditions for the use of this website are subject to change without notice. In the event of any change, the amended terms and conditions shall apply and therefore please confirm that you have referred to the updated version of these terms and conditions.
- At all use, please be consented to all terms and conditions for the use of this website.
Limitation of Liability
- Whilst we take care regarding the contents of thiswebsite, including the text, data, images, photos, videos, softwares and other information contained in this website, we provide no warranty of any kind regarding that content, including without limitation with respect to the accuracy, completeness, usefulness or safety of that content, and we shall not be liable for any damage incurred by you arising from or in relation to your use of that content.
- The links to other website in our website include links to sites that are not managed by the Company (collectively, "Third Party Sites"). The Company shall not bear any liability whatsoever regarding your use of Third Party Sites. Furthermore, the placement in our website of any link to a Third Party Site shall not be deemed to be an endorsement or recommendation of the use of that Third Party Site, nor of the products, services, companies or other matters contained in that Third Party Site, nor shall it be construed as meaning that there is any relationship, contractual or otherwise, between the Company and the operator of that Third Party Website.
- The Company may amend or delete the contents of this website without notice, and may temporarily suspend, permanently discontinue or abolish this website without notice. The Company shall not be liable for any damage or other loss whatsoever incurred by you arising from or in relation to any such amendment, deletion, suspension, discontinuance or abolition.
- Without prejudice to the above matters, the Company shall not bear any liability to you whatsoever regarding this website or any other website to which there is a link contained in this website.
- All copyright, personal use rights and neighboring rights with respect to any text, image, photo, picture, video, music, program or any other content contained in this website (collectively, "Contents") is owned by either the Company or the right holder with respect thereto.
- Any copying, public transmission (including making transmittable), recitation, exhibition, distribution, transfer, lending, translation, adaptation, alteration, deletion or reproduction of any Contents beyond the scope permitted for private use under the Copyright Act is prohibited by the Copyright Act. You may not undertake any of the foregoing acts without the prior written consent of the Company or the relevant right holder; provided that where any separate terms and conditions in relation to any Contents are set forth in this website, those separate terms and conditions shall take precedence.
- This website may be accessed from various countries and territories throughout the world, and different laws may be applicable in each of those territories. However, if you use this website, you shall be deemed to have agreed with the Company that the laws of Japan shall apply to your use of this website.
- All disputes in relation to this website shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Court as court of first instance.
- Those persons who wish to place a link to this website on their website, please contact email@example.com with details of the contents and address of the website, purpose of the link, the URL of the page on the website, the URL of the page on this website to which you desire to link, together with your name and contact details. Please note, however, that we may refuse a request for such link, at our discretion.
- The Company will not be liable for any damage, dispute, or other loss arising from or in connection with any link to this website.
Handling of Personal Information
- These Guidelines for Use of Website are not intended to set forth the detailed terms and conditions for the conduct of transactions with the Company. The terms and conditions of any such transaction, irrespective of whether or not it is conducted via this website, shall be as separately prescribed by the Company.
- Nothing displayed on this website, irrespective of the contents thereof, shall be deemed to be an invitation to apply for any security or to make any other investment.
Inquiries regarding this Website
- All inquiries regarding this website should be referred to firstname.lastname@example.org.