Mori Building Co., Ltd.
Mori Building Co., Ltd., March 2013 Fiscal Year Results Announcement
Mori Building Co., Ltd., is announcing its results for the March 2013 fiscal year.
Please see the attached materials for details.
Highlights of the Consolidated Results
The March 2013 fiscal year set records for increased operating revenue and ordinary income.
■Summary of consolidated results
■Consolidated Results Performance
- Operating revenue for the year was up ¥48.2 billion (+24%) from the previous year to ¥248.4 billion.
- The leasing business was up ¥22.0 billion (+20%) from the previous year to ¥133.8 billion due mainly to increased management outsourcing income and increased lease income as a result of increased occupancy rate.
- The property sales business was up ¥34.0 billion (+79%) from the previous year to ¥77.2 billion due mainly to increased property sales income.
- The facilities operation business was up ¥1.5 billion (+8%) from the previous year to ¥19.5 billion due mainly to the recovery from the impact of the Great East Japan Earthquake.
- The overseas business was down ¥15.1 billion (△43%) from the previous year to ¥20.1 billion due to the impact of the lack of the income posted during the previous year from the sale of a property.
- Operating income was down ¥4.9 billion (△11%) from the previous year to ¥42.0 billion due mainly to decreased earnings in the overseas business and property sales business.
- Ordinary income increased ¥2.7 billion (+8%) from the previous year to ¥39.1 billion due to improvements in non-operating earnings.
- Net income increased ¥5.4 billion (+61%) from the previous year to ¥14.4 billion due to improvements in extraordinary earnings.
■Consolidated Results Forecast for the March 2014 Fiscal Year
The March 2014 fiscal year is expected to set records for increased operating revenue, operating income, and ordinary income.
- Operating revenue is expected to grow to ¥250.0 billion (+1% from the previous year).
- Operating income and ordinary income are expected to be ¥48.0 billion (+14%) and ¥40.0 billion (+2%), respectively, due to higher earnings from the overseas business and property sales business.
- Net income is expected to grow to ¥22.0 billion (+52%) due mainly to lower extraordinary losses.
The consolidated results forecasts in this announcement and the attachments are based on the information available on the day of the announcement after analysis and determinations made by the Company and include potential risks and uncertainty. For this reason, the actual results could differ due to changes in a variety of factors.
Please address inquires regarding this press release to:
Mori Building Co., Ltd. Public Relations