Mori Building Co., Ltd.
Mori Building Announces Fiscal 2017 First Half Earnings
・Revenue from leasing business improves YoY as unit prices for offices and residences stay high
・Performance in each business segment meets initial forecast; no change in full-year operating and ordinary income forecasts
Tokyo, November 21, 2017 – Mori Building, a leading urban landscape developer, announced today its financial results for the first six months (April to September) of fiscal 2017 ending March 2018, as follows:
The highlights are as follow:
- Revenue from leasing business improved steadily from the previous year due to continued high unit-prices for offices and residences.
- Revenue from property sales progressed as expected for both office and residential sales.
- Overseas business revenue matched the initial forecast, backed by continued strong revenue from office units in the Shanghai World Financial Center.
- Ordinary income and net income increased compared to the previous year, when forex losses and temporary costs were incurred.
- Forecasts for full-year remain unchanged.
Consolidated results are based on information available on the day of the announcement, as analyzed by Mori Building. Forecasts are subject to inherent risks and uncertainty, so actual results may differ due to changes in various factors.
Please address inquires regarding this press release to:
Mori Building Co., Ltd. Public Relations