Mori Building Co., Ltd.
Mori Building Announces Fiscal 2016 First Half Earnings
Tokyo, November 16, 2016 – Mori Building, a leading urban landscape developer, announced today its financial results for the first six months of fiscal 2016 ending March 2017, as follows:
The main highlights of Mori Building's performance in the first half follow:
- Revenue from leasing business increased steadily due to strong performance for offices and residences.
- Revenue from business increased steadily, supported by sales of FOREST TERRACE TORIIZAKA.
- Revenue from office units in the Shanghai World Financial Center remained strong, however, revenue from overseas business slightly decreased due to factors including foreign exchange fluctuations.
- Operating and ordinary income forecasts for the full year remain unchanged.
Consolidated results are based on information available on the day of the announcement, as analyzed by Mori Building. Forecasts are subject to inherent risks and uncertainty, so actual results may differ due to changes in various factors.
- Please address inquires regarding this press release to:
Mori Building Co., Ltd. Public Relations
- Location Roppongi Hills Mori Tower, P.O.Box 1, 6-10-1 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-6155, Japan
- Tel 03-6406-6606
- Fax 03-6406-9306
- E-mail email@example.com